Sections

Monday, November 9, 2015

A Moment of Difficulty

Over the weekend I went shopping for some sewing patterns, I had been given a hard time by my teachers for not having a cohesive enough plan for getting new, more relevant posts up. So I caved, I bought sewing patterns to use in order to give my posts more regularity, or more organization. Unfortunately I have come up to yet another problem, I have no idea what I'm doing when It comes to the kind of complicated pattern used to make even a simple garment. I'm going to be doing research into the subject so that I can create my ideas, even if the process becomes frustrating.     

I would also like to give a shout out to all the people who viewed The Misfit Stitch from all the way in Russia. Thanks for checking it out, it really does help make all this work feel worth while. I hope to see more people viewing, following, and even leaving comments here on The Misfit Stitch. Thank you all, and I hope to have something good up real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment